Steven Lord, Houston Account Manager
He're an example of how a trial evalution helped one of my clients solve a field problem.
We want to earn your business. Whether you're a first-time customer who wants to see what it's like interacting with with us or you're a long-time customer who wants experience troubleshooting using a new manufacturing solution, we'll support you.
Our Trial Evaluation provides you with an opportunity to gain your own field experience with new equipment before you commit long term.
Here's how it works:
- We connect you with a DMS account manager to assess the field problems you are currently experiencing. We dive deep into your application, working hand-in-hand to build a solution that works exactly how you want it.
- DMS provides a proposal that includes part numbers, descriptions, and the price of all the equipment required to provide you with this custom solution.
- You issue DMS a PO for this proposal in the amount of $0.00, which includes a trial evaluation period of the equipment for up to 30 days.
- From the beginning of your evaluation, and all through the length of the trial program, we stay connected with you to ensure we are meeting your performance standards. In the end, we hope that DMS and the solution provided has proven itself and you'll want to accept full delivery and invoice of the equipment provided.
- In the highly unlikely chance that the equipment or the solution does not meet your qualifications by the end of your evaluation, we will arrange a pick up of the equipment.
How is DMS able to offer this risk-free trial? Because after 25 years in business we've built strong ties with our premium manufacturers. They stand behind DMS and allow us to "over-deliver" on our solutions.
Have a challenging project to discuss? Submit your details here, and let us design a custom solution for you today.